Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Il Greco

http://ilgrecos.com/ - 2900 Tillicum Road

Last night James and I decided to try something in our neighbourhood so we strolled over to Il Greco. I had been here many years ago with my parents and remember the food being pretty good. The menu is a mix of Italian and Greek. We had thought Tuesdays were the pasta and pizza special night but it turned out to be Monday and Thursdays... oh well a chance to try something different! The decor was an odd mix of Greek with a bamboo water wall and bamboo plants, it was like they tried to modernize it but didn't stay with the theme of the restaurant. I ordered the Spanakopita meal which came with rice, potatoes, greek salad, tzatziki and pita bread and James had the chicken souvlaki. It wasn't anything special but everything had flavour and was tasty I cleaned my plate! For the price and location it was what I expected. I would definitley come back and try the pizza and pasta for that deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment