Saturday, September 25, 2010

Here comes the sun... do do do doooo

Today is one of those perfect fall days. The sun is out and it's warm but there's a crispness to the air that let's you know it ain't summer no more! I love watching the leaves change, I love the crisp air... the smell that reminds me that Halloween is coming soon. Yes autumn I love you!

I am proud to say I have been staying on track, going to aquafit 3-4 weeknights and even signing up for a Saturday class! I have been watching my calories and eating a lot healthier. I forgot how good fruit can be!! I just got so lazy with pre packaged food I couldn't be bothered to take the time to cut up some fruit. Now I'm having a salad for lunch and apples, oranges and bananas for snacks. I feel like it's recess in school when I bring out my container of cut up fruits.
Not to say I'm not still indulging in the foods I love, I'm just being more aware and watching portion sizes and I have to say in general I am feeling a lot better as well.

Besides straining my shoulder which has been very painful. I guess working at a computer for 6 years has finally caught up with me. Luckily I have my awesome friend Noelle who is a massage therapist to help it out! I just want it to feel better so I don't have to worry I'll strain it anymore then it already is.

Oh and I also have some new roommates!!



My cousin Natasha moved to the the Happiest Place on Earth to entertain the masses with her amazing accordion skills and singing. These gnomes are a family treasure, my aunt painted them and they were displayed in my grandma Mutti's house until Natasha took them under her wing. Now it is my turn to watch over them while she is off having adventures in Florida!

2 comments:

  1. Fall is the best. You are doing great babe. The Gnomes are kinda creepy. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! The Gnomes have a happy home! I always get teased about my lunches, but I don't care and plus I love using vintage tupperware, so that's a kitschy plus!

    ReplyDelete